CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Friday, December 11, 2009

Team jacob

Lol i have no idea what to write about. But i wouldn't want my blog to look so plain with 1 post.
So im adding another movie review =)

Twilight : New moon

I LOVE IT A LOT

♥♥♥♥

i like it when bella told jacob : you look sort of beautiful
OF COURSE. With those abs, it's not only beautiful,it's gorgeous
LOL * ok i sounded like very desperate. but nvm xP

Even when jacob turned into a werewolf,he looked so cute to me xD
He's just like a puppy with soulful eyes. x)

ok enough with the jacob craze. Let's focus on others haha

i couldn't recognize it was Dakota Fanning who's playing the role Jane.
She look so pretty now :)

You know. Me and my friends kept screaming : Edward bite bella. BITE
But in the end, he didn't =(
my friend told me Bella will turn into a vampire in the last episode.
GAAAHHH . i cant wait that long lei

p:s twilight is a great movie. Even u aren't crazy bout jacob or edward, you will enjoy the story too =)










No comments:

Post a Comment