CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It reminds me of a lot of things


Hmm i was looking through my folders and found a few lyrics that i wrote long ago.
I wrote those when i had some inspirations .
But this particular song makes me think of a lot of things
I remember i wrote this when i broke up with him

I was chiong-ing my sejarah for my trials then i suddenly have the urge to write some lyrics * guess all those tamadun do make people go nuts haha

《爱变得很心碎》
词曲 :瓦本

看着照片里的我
想起以前甜蜜的生活
一切都告一段落

不想有再多猜疑
爱不爱我已经没关系
反正都已没意义

曾承诺过的永远
原来只是一场精彩的表演
你从没改变

chorus #
我用尽全力去相信
宁愿忍痛欺骗自己
最后才发现只是一场骗局

等待变得出奇的累
就当我都已无所谓

爱变得很心碎
不想再掉眼泪


Anyway, everything is fine now.
hmmm.. think i should start to write some happy lyrics instead =x

No comments:

Post a Comment