CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Thursday, September 16, 2010

i've always wanted to say this

i wanted to blog
but idk what should i write LOL
kay i know now you felt like clicking the exit button
DONT !! PLEASE :)

have been thinking a lot these days
bout the past and whatsoever
i cant help but laugh at myself for acting like a stupid baboon calling for attention
males' attention of course lol

like i would talk loudly whenever the guy i had crush on is around
or behave like an idiot hoping he would notice me
omg now that i remember those days i was a pure retard lah

okay my point is
i was trying too hard
and in the end im not being myself while engaging in a relationship
i got nothing in return

from now on, i wont be that desperate to fit into one's life
im born this way, nothing can change this
well little adjustments are acceptable :X
but a total makeover?
go dress up your own barbie doll :)


-end-


sorry, im bored
felt like updating my blog but had no event to talk  about
so yeah
btw, im not indicating anything
it's just my thought 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment